Firefighter Made, Used & Approved
The KrusePak was created by a firefighter to increase firefighter safety, and possibly even avoid LODD's caused by poor (or a lack of) air management strategies on the fire ground, specifically in high rise fires. It is a patented piece of equipment designed to carry two reserve SCBA bottles COMPLETELY HANDS-FREE, in addition to various small tools, which promotes firefighter safety on any emergency scene.
Some Features of the KrusePak Include:
- Custom Made to Fit Any Size SCBA Bottle
- Boasts Handle, Padded Strap & Reflective Striping
- Grommets for Attachment of Rope or Various Small Tools by use of Carabiners (Carabiners Not Included)
- 2 Pockets for Small Rescue Tools such as Wedges, Wire Cutters, Knives, Window Punches, etc.
- Easily Identifies “Full” vs “Empty” Bottles in the Resource Staging Area by Inserting Empty Bottles Upside Down Into the KrusePak
- Includes 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty* (Repaired or Replaced at Discretion of Manufacturer)
* Manufacturer's Warranty does not cover any damages caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, negligence, accident, tampering or otherwise, and is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Krusecrew Inc. will not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damage arising from personal damage, loss or injury, either to person or property, caused by a product defect.